1. This is the third year for this format, it includes both MMS and MHS programs. Our goal is to highlight as many programs as possible in this, our kickoff event. We have all of the fall athletic programs involved, MHS marching band, MHS Bel Canto & Mixed Ensemble, MHS & MMS cheer squads, the Hi-Steppers, Stuco and MHS yearbook staff.
2. The MHS Booster Club Drive 4UR School event is scheduled from 3-9pm. Ford and Midway Motors will give back $12,000 if we get 300 drivers to take a test drive! All drivers get a free hot dog! One other note, there will be the following street closures to allow for this test drive event to take place: Eshelman St. from 1st St. to E. Sharp St. & E Sharp St. from Eshelman to N. Eby St. (north of stadium)
3. MHS Varsity Football reserved seat tickets go on sale for the first time from 5pm-7:45pm
4. Admission is a free will donation of non-perishable food, or cash, that the MHS Stuco will be collecting for the McPherson County Food Bank.
5. The MHS Booster Club will be grilling burgers, hot dogs and brats!
6. The MHS Yearbook staff will have old yearbooks for sale for a suggested donation of $5/each. Years available range from the 1960's to 2014.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for spreading the word!